Doncaster Community Hub continues to provide help and support to vulnerable residents across the borough.
Since opening a month ago The Community Hub has focused on supporting our most vulnerable residents. It has already helped so many people across Doncaster and with the lockdown being extended, the support offered by the Hub is being extended too. It will now be a central point of support for any issues that have arisen due to the coronavirus.
- Money troubles
- Support caring for children
- Providing someone to talk to
- Concerns about neighbours or family members
- Delivery of emergency food
- Collection and delivery of medication
- Signpost and support to others who can help including local volunteers
Contact our Community Hub
Anyone who needs help and has no other support can ring the Helpline or email the Hub 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
HELPLINE: 01302 430300
Find out more: www.dncommunityhub.org.uk